Friday, October 7, 2011

Favorite Fictional Couples ♥

FAVORITE COUPLES IN LITERATURE, MOVIES AND TELEVISION:



1. ALICE + UNCAS - LAST OF THE MOHICANS
I rarely say this, but I enjoyed the movie much more than the book considering the two are completely different from each other. I love how their romance was simply implied, it made it that much more interesting. The scene where she jumps after him gets me every time.


2. CLAIRE RANDALL + JAMIE FRASER
Jamie and Claire have a relationship that lasts through kidnappings, wars, imprisonment and centuries. Their story will make you pull out your hair in frustration and cry within pages of each other. Plus Jamie makes kilts sound extremely sexy.

3. ROSEMARIE HATHAWAY + DIMITRI BELIKOV - VAMPIRE ACADEMY
If I could bring one fictional man to life, Dimitri Belikov would be that man. My heart practically melted every time he called her Roza. I admit I read the whole series because I was so intrigued by these two and where their relationship would end up.


4. ANGELA CHASE + JORDAN CATALANO - MY SO CALLED LIFE
I have always loved these two. Jordan Catalano is the typical bad-boy with issues, but he's just so pretty and Angela is awkward to the point where she makes you squirm in your seat while watching the show, but together they are perfect.


5. BUFFY + ANGEL - BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
Buffy and Angel remind me a lot of Dimitri and Rose with the whole he's good, then bad, then she has to "kill" him then he is good again thing (wow what a mouthful), but obviously these two came first. Buffy was not the same for me once Angel left although her and Spike did steam it up a bit.


6. ELIZABETH BENNET + MR. DARCY - PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
If you don't know why these two are on this list...read the book!!!!!


7. MERCEDES THOMPSON + ADAM HAUPTMAN - MOON CALLED
Moon Called is the only the first book in this series, but Mercy and Adam's chemistry is undeniable from the start. Their bickering over her dilapidated Rabbit is pretty cute when you realize it's their kindergarten way of flirtation.


8. SOOKIE STACKHOUSE + JOHN QUINN - DEFINITELY DEAD (TRUE BLOOD BOOK #6)
Out of all of Sookie's men I really liked Quinn the best. He wasn't whiny like Bill and overzealous like Eric, he was just alluring from the beginning. I wish their relationship would have been developed further in the stories. 


I stopped at 8, because if I don't stop somewhere I could go on forever. Who are some of your favorite couples? 







No comments:

Post a Comment