Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sing Me a Story ♫

“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.” 
- Toni Morrison

My inspiration at the moment.



Lately I've been jotting down all of the silly book ideas that bounce around in my brain, and I think I've finally found one I'd like to explore further. I wish writing was as simple as Stephenie Meyer makes it seem, but I'm afraid my dreams are too abstract and nonsensical to ever become best sellers! Anyways, I like the idea of writing to music, because I feel it can help you create the right mood you want set in your story. I thought I'd share my current writing playlist which I'm sure will change as the story progresses :)


Underwater Love - Jerome Isma-ae
How Do You Feel - Vanessa Daou
I've Been Thinking - Handsome Boy Modeling School
Colour Me - Dot Allidon
Life In Mono - MONO
Sofa Rockers - Sofa Surfers
Stars All Seem To Weep - Beth Orton
Sugar Water - Cibo Matto
A Perfect Lie - The Engine Room
Never An Easy Way - Morcheeba
Possession - Sarah McLachlan
Come On Closer - Jem
Into Dust - Mazzy Star
Destiny - Zero 7



Question: Do you listen to music while you write? 


No comments:

Post a Comment